|Tuesday, November 25, 2008
|Haleyville Board of Education approved the minutes of regular session Oct 30.
Under new business the BOE approved:
1. Expenditures for Sep, 2008 in the amount of $2,167,788.98
2. Expenditures for Oct, 2008 in the amount of $2,517,164.85
3. Elementary lunchroom to enter into contract with Haleyville Mental Health to
furnish up to twenty lunches per day for the remainder of the 200-2009 school.
4. Substitute teacher list. PERSONNEL ACTION
5. Bid for copier paper to Paper & Chemical Supply
6. Awarding low bid, with all alternates, for renovations to Haleyville High School
to Craft & Associates in the amount of $1,860,5000.00, contingent upon
acceptable reviews by the architect and program manager.
In Other Business the BOE approved three fundraisers:
1. HHS softball to have "Swamp John's" dinner December 11, 2008
2. Band and band boosters to sell annual community birthday and anniversary
calendars Feb, 2009 through July, 2009